- Designed by Alan Wilson, a racetrack designer noted for creating road courses sensitive to the environment and safe for motorsports enthusiasts and tourists.
- Two independent North and South Road Courses totalling 5.8 miles in length and a multi-configuration 1.0 mile kart track.
- BMR will provide a safe and enjoyable recreational facility for passionate performance drivers along with an excellent venue for those seeking to improve their driving skills. Key elements of this professional instruction will include high-performance driving techniques, safe driving skills, accident avoidance, and adverse weather driving.
- In addition to offering various driving schools and recreational events to our members, Badlands Motorsports Club will provide driving instruction to non-members and will offer daily rentals of at least one of the courses allowing multiple groups to use the facility simultaneously.
Paddock & Commercial
- Services catering to motorsport enthusiasts, tourists and local area
- Services may include: A convenience store, restaurants, souvenir shop, day
care facility, car wash, gas station, storage, auto part sales, auto service, etc….
- Research by the developer has shown that the target market for this type of facility has a desire for other non-motorsports recreational activities and amenities that will attract their whole family to spend time at the facility.
- The developer’s goal is to create a comprehensive world-class resort that will attract regional and international tourism. The clubhouse and recreational zones are intended to provide amenities and programs that create and promote a family atmosphere – a place for the entire family to enjoy. A place where members, users of the motorsports facilities, and the general public can retreat to relax, socialize, and engage in non-motorsports recreational activities.
- Services provided may include: restaurants, a lounge, entertainment, conference rooms, a children’s play area, spa, swimming pool, over-night accommodations, hiking, biking, tennis courts, etc….
- BRDC will provide storage and residential structures available for purchase by its members. The residential units will be vacation style condominiums. Members can bring their families to the Resort to enjoy the driving courses, instruction and the numerous non-automotive recreational facilities. Features include: permanent and temporary accommodations, communal picnic and re pit area, magnificent views, and socially active and relaxing atmosphere.